In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is TF-JOB Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kędzierzyn-Koźle at ul. Maria Konopnicka 16.
2) Your personal data will be processed in order for the Personal Data Administrator to fulfill legally justified obligations arising from art. 221 and art. 94 of the Labor Code.
3) The processing of personal data will take place on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b, c GDPR.
4) The recipient of your personal data will be entities providing personnel and financial services to the Personal Data Administrator.
5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 50 years from the end of the employee’s employment. If you provide personal data as part of an application for a job, your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to complete the recruitment process no longer than for a period of 3 months.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (provided that the processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
8) Providing your personal data is a condition for the Personal Data Administrator to undertake the recruitment process, as well as a statutory condition at the stage of entering into employment relationship. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of consideration of your recruitment application as well as entering into an employment relationship.
9) Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Your submission of the data contained in the CV form constitutes acceptance of their processing on the above-mentioned conditions.